Our first season of Marvel Day at Sea sailings was nothing short of epic! Seven special cruises from New York City immersed Disney cruisers in the Marvel Universe, featuring the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship.
And the fun isn’t over yet! Today, Marvel Day at Sea returned to the Disney Magic, now departing from Miami. This action-packed event continues on eight Caribbean sailings through April, occurring on one day of these special cruises. In addition to the epic day at sea, these five-night Caribbean voyages visit Cozumel or Grand Cayman, plus the next best place to Asgard – our private island, Castaway Cay. Talk about the perfect winter escape!
Keep following along as we share more photos and videos of this incredible family event, and take a look back at past posts to learn more about Marvel Day at Sea:
- First Look: Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Magic
- First Look: Loki Makes His Debut Alongside Thor at Marvel Day at Sea
- A Journey into the Mystic Arts and An Epic Battle at Sea Top the List of Exciting Entertainment During Marvel Day at Sea
- Inside Look: First Official Appearance of Iron Man, Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot on a Disney Ship During Marvel Day at Sea
- Inside Look: Debut of Black Panther and Loki as Part of a Disney Vacation Experience During Marvel Day at Sea, Plus More Marvel Super Heroes
This post, Marvel Day at Sea Cruises Now Departing from Miami first appeared on the Disney Parks Blog.